The Frauenservice at Lendplatz 38 offers amazing support for women, both local and foreign. Here are some activities for this fall that may be of interest for those learning German or looking for a job. All are free and no registration required. For information about their free counselling service in many languages see my post here.
- Cafe Bella – every Wednesday 13:00 – 15.00 (starting Sept 15) offering career advice and help with your resume.
- German Conversation groups on Tuesdays (starting Sept 14) 13.00 to 14.30 and Thursdays 9.00 – 11.00 except for school holidays.
“Lerncafé im Rahmen der Deutsch-Konversation” – the Lerncafe offers free lectures in easy to understand German to help with integration into Graz life.
- “On the way through Styria” of the current Steiermark-Schau exhibition in three museums. September 23.09 30.09 and 07.10 Meet 9 am by the Frauenservice
- “Gut zu wissen – Frauengesundheit” – all about Womens Health and the Austrian healthcare system. Thursday December 2, 9.00 – 11.00.
- Generationen- und interkulturelles Frauenfrühstück Meet other international women at this fun breakfast once a month Fridays. 24.09, 15.10, 12.11. und 17.12 9:00-11:00 Uhr
You can see their full autumn calendar here.
Follow my Ilovemygraz Facebook page for more updates on Graz life.